Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Co-operative University of Kenya, P.O Box 24814 – 00502, Karen, Nairobi, Kenya.
All rights reserved. With the exception of fair dealing for the purposes of research and private study, or criticism or review, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission in writing from the copyright holder. Authorisation to photocopy items for internal and personal use (including for teaching purposes) is hereby granted by the copyright holder for libraries and other users provided the proper acknowledgement is made. The Editorial Board and the Publisher do not bear any responsibility for the views expressed in the papers and articles by contributors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. All authors, including co-authors, should be responsible for a significant part of the manuscript. All authors and co-authors should have taken part in writing the manuscripts, reviewing it, and revising its intellectual and technical content. Any author whose name appears on a paper assumes responsibility and accountability for the results. JSSBT shall not assume any responsibility for erroneous interpretation of the data by the author(s).